Monday, February 23, 2009

More Birthday

I got tired of uploading pictures on Saturday. Here are the remaining cards I made. Some of them are for family and friends, others were for the HFPE Birthday dinner.Stamp Sets: Warmest Regards & Lots of Thoughts
Colors: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Green Galore
Supplies: I used some ribbon I found from the $1 bin at Michael's. I used the 1 3/8 circle punch and the scallop punch to make the tag. I adhered the tag using a pop dot. Many people commented that it was there favorite.
Stamp Sets: Something to Celebrate & Wonderful Words
Colors: Apricot Appeal, Night of Navy, White
Supplies: I used some velum left over from our HFPE Christmas invitations and stamped the words celebrate over the colored presents. The presents are colored in Cameo Coral, Lavender Lace, Certainly Celery, and Bashful Blue. I used my Crop-a-dile to adhere the navy eyelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment