Saturday, February 21, 2009

Birthday Cards

I set a goal this year to be better about sending out birthday cards to all my brothers and sister, parents, grandparents, nieces, and nephews. To help with this goal I made the following cards over the course of the last week.
Stamp Sets: Birthday Whimsy and All Year Cheer II
Colors: Tempting Teal, Pumpkin Pie, Green Galore
I used some ribbon I found in the $1 bin at Michael's, black ribbon for the bow, a small orange brad, and black thread.

Stamp Sets: So Many Scallops
Colors: Pumpkin Pie & Green Galore
I used some ribbon that I had save from some Halloween packaging , 3 small orange & pink brads, and leftover paper from by scraps.

Stamp Sets: Simple Sayings II & Friendship Blooms
Colors: Pink Passion, White, & Black
I used some ribbon I found in the $1 bin at Michael's and just cut out the flower to attach with a brad. Simple, but I love it!Stamp Sets: Simply Circles & Birthday Whimsy
Colors: Creamy Caramel & Bordering Blue
I like the simplicity of this masculine card. I just tied the brown ribbon in a knot and attached two knots with tan gingham. This is one of the cards I designed for the Relief Society Birthday dinner.
Stamp Sets: Celebrate U, Birthday Whimsy, Print Patterns
Colors: Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Green, and White
I have lots of brothers so I needed some cards to send to them. There are no embellishments on this cards, just lots of layering.

No comments:

Post a Comment